Chat GPT-4 Week 3 NFL Picks
Directly from Artificial Intelligence!
Alright, this week went a little bit better than the last one! As we move past the second week of the National Football League, the artificial intelligence “entry” of this year’s #CircaSurvivor Pool moves to .500 for the year with the Tampa Bay Buccaneer’s big win over the Chicago Bears. Not only did Chat GPT get this one correct, but it also got the “Favorite Pick” correct as well, with the Kansas City Chiefs beating the Jacksonville Jaguars. While I couldn’t in good conscience take the Chiefs again (simply because this is a survivor pool pick), it was a good win for the artificial intelligence morale. Without further ado, let’s take a look into who Chat GPT is taking for week 3 of #CircaSurvivorPool
Favorite Pick – Philadelphia Eagles over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
To be quite honest, I’m surprised Chat GPT didn’t give the Chiefs as their favorite pick for this week’s entry. In my opinion, I believe that this game will be much closer than what the AI is saying. Tampa Bay has looked incredibly strong this season, with Baker Mayfield proving his doubters wrong both weeks thus far. Here’s what the AI had to say about the matchup:
- HistoricalDominance:TheEalges,especiallysincetheadditionofJalenHurts, have shown dominance in recent seasons.
- SuperBowlPedigree:TheEagleswenttotheSuperBowllastseasonandhave maintained much of their core roster since then, demonstrating proven performance on the biggest stage.
The Eagles are in for a tight matchup against the Buccaneers, while both teams look to remain unbeaten this season.
Riskiest Pick – Tennessee Titans over Cleveland Browns
With Nick Chubb out for the foreseeable future, the Cleveland Browns offense may find some struggles in the run game going forward. This, of course, all depends on 2nd year running back Jerome Ford. Cleveland has been extremely competitive this season, and it looks like they could do some damage in the post-season. Chat GPT gave this reasoning as to why this game could go either way:
- TightMatchups:Historically,matchupsbetweenthesetwoteamshavebeen closely contested.
- VariableStrengths:Bothteamshavehadfluctuatingsuccessrates,with strengths varying between offense and defense in different seasons.For this game, I’m taking the Browns. This seems like a game that could end up going either way, with the Titans having a possible upset. I would stay as far away as possible from this game when making your decision for the week 3 in #CircaSurvivor.
Least Favorite Pick – Houston Texans over Jacksonville Jaguars
This one seems like a no-brainer to me. While the Houston Texans did show some flashes last week against the Indianapolis Colts, the team is still incredibly young, not to mention the injuries that have been piling up on the Texans’ offensive line. If Laremy Tunsil is out for this game, I like Jacksonville even more in this matchup. Here’s what Chat GPT had to say about this pick:
- RebuildingPhases:Asofmylastupdate,bothteamswereinsomeformofa rebuild, making their performances unpredictable.
- DivisionalGame:Divisionalmatchupscanalwaysbeawildcard,asteamsare more familiar with each other and can sometimes produce unexpected results.CJ Stroud looks to be developing nicely within the Texans’ offense, but
Jacksonville will take care of this one pretty easily. The biggest question is whether or not you want to use the Jaguars this early in the Survivor Pool. With the remaining entries becoming slimmer by the week, be extremely careful when making your pick this week!